FAQ FREE IN-STORE PICKUP
In-Store Pickup Frequently Asked Questions
In-Store Pickup is a free service that allows you to order store items online and pick them up at your Curacao store when your order is ready. Exclusions apply (only items sold in store are eligible for In-Store Pickup. The Curacao store located in Lynwood city is not included).
Is every product online available for In-Store Pickup?
No, only items that are eligible for In-Store Pickup will be marked “In-Store Pickup” in the Shipping Method options.
How do I place an order for In-Store Pickup Order?
- Look for eligible products marked "In-Store Pickup Available".
- Add eligible items marked “In-Store Pickup“ to cart and when prompted, select Free Store Pickup, enter your ZIP Code or store zip code and select check. A list of Curacao stores will populate, select the Curacao store where you would like to pick up your order.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Confirm your selected pickup store, then pay for your order on iCuracao.com.
How do I know that my order is ready for to be picked up?
We will contact you when your order is ready for pickup. Look for an email and/or text message with your “ready” confirmation.
Your items will be held at the store for 5 days after you receive the Ready for Pickup notification. If you have not picked up your order after 5 days, the items will be restocked and your order will be cancelled and refunded to the original payment method used on the purchase.
What do I bring with me to pickup my order?
Print the email or save the text message. Only one copy per order is needed.
Go to the Curacao Services Will Call area in your Curacao store. Bring your email or text message plus a photo ID. (Pickup hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily).
Who can pick up my order?
By default, the listed person on the In-Store Pickup order is the customer whose listed as the Billing Contact can pick up the order when it is ready.
How do I cancel my purchase?
To cancel your order contact Customer Service at (866) 410-1611. You can also cancel at the store location at the store where you would pick up your order.
Go to Curacao Services Will Call area at your Curacao store. Bring with you the email or text message with your order details. Let the Service agent know you would like to cancel your order.
How do I return my In-Store Pickup Order?
- Contact Curacao Customer Service Team calling at (1-866-410-1611) or log into your account /my returns to initiate a return request.
- Print Return Authorization and Label
- Prepare package
- Attach Return Label
- Ship package
If you want to review a detailed iCuracao.com return policy, go to http://icuracao.com/return-policy